Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Week Left on the East Coast

In a week I'll be flying to Seattle, kicking off my trip by visiting my very best friend and doing a little sight-seeing in the Pacific Northwest. My last trip there was super fun so I am excited!

Finishing up moving this week. Moving is the actual worst, but now that it's all just about taken care of I feel as though I'm living on another frequency. Everything is completely different now. A whole new phase of my life is beginning, and I have exactly two weeks to go before I walk right into it!

I've said goodbye to most of my friends, visited my family up north, been going for long walks every day to get "warmed up" so to speak. I'm currently working on a system for my mom so she knows what gear to send me. Everything is labeled and listed by number on a Google doc for both of us. I set up a "maildrop box building station" in my room for her to use, with extra boxes, camera batteries, fuel canisters, labels, spare bottles of soap, lotion, hand sanitizer, etc., anything I could possibly need! Box one gets sent out to Warner Springs the day I leave town, so I'm starting to pack it up!

Going away party this weekend and then next stop, SEATTLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment